Colon Hydrotherapy in Ubud, Bali
- Is it colon hydrotherapy safe?
- Yes, it is safe – all equipment is either sterilized or disposable.
- Is colon hydrotherapy addictive?
- No, colon hydrotherapy is not addictive or habit forming...
- When should I expect to poop after my 1st colon hydrotherapy?
- If you are healthy & fit, you should go the morning after your session. The longer it takes for you to go, the more it highlights what is out of balance in your diet, hydration or stress.
- Will it make my colon lazy?
- No, colon hydrotherapy helps to re-tone & re-shape the muscles of your bowel.
- Does colon hydrotherapy remove all the good bacteria? What good bacteria?
- The average bowel holds very little [if any] good bacteria. The yoghurt marketing campaigns have a lot to answer to when it comes to pro-biotic misinformation. Bowel ph levels can be rebalanced after a treatment by consuming fresh vegetable juices, supergreens, sauerkraut, kombucha & salads. Pre-biotic foods include [in order from highest] raw chicory root, raw jerusalem artichoke, raw dandelion greens, raw garlic, raw leek, raw onion, raw asparagus, raw wheat bran, raw banana.
- What kinds of water do you use?
- We use triple filtered water & an ultraviolet light.
- What are the dangers of colon hydrotherapy?
- The water pressure is very gentle, so there's more chance of leaking water, than causing any discomfort. Any contra-indications must be discussed prior to treatment. A doctor's release will be required if your condition is borderline.
- How can I expect to look afterwards?
- How long is a piece of string? You may feel & look different, experiencing improved eyesight & a flatter tummy. Or none of the above. The colon hydrotherapy is always constant – the body changes. The better the preparation, the deeper the experience.
- How will I feel afterwards?
- You may feel energized & skip down the street; you may feel sleepy & need to nap. You may feel no different.
- If nothing comes out, am I clean?
- No, it means your body was not willing to release, for whatever reason. The good news is that your dehydrated body is able to absorb much needed water in preparation for later release.
- How much comes out?
- On average from 1-7 lbs of solid matter.
- What is the best time of day for colon hydrotherapy?
- Whenever you are most able to relax, when you're hydrated, with an empty tummy. Everyone has their favorite time – it could depend on the season & the moon – whether early morning or late at night that works for you best.
- How often is it safe to have colon hydrotherapy?
- As often as the body allows. Dring fasts, when your body is in release mode, you are able to have 4-7 treatments a week. Otherwise, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or seasonally works. We all have different needs.
- When should you not have colon hydrotherapy?
- Sometimes close to your moon, the body is too sensitive for colon hydrotherapy. Some woman love colon hydrotherapy then, others not so much. You should not have colon hydrotherapy after eating heavy meals, or drinking alcohol – it places undue stress on the body.
- What kind of system do you use?
- We use the Gravity method.
- Does it hurt?
- No, it doesn't hurt. It just feels strange having a speculum up your bottom whilst lying on the table in front of a stranger, learning to release whilst horizontal.
- It is embarrassing?
- Your modesty is protected at all times.
- How do I best prepare for my colon hydrotherapy?
- Drink water, fresh juices, salad & light food.
- What should I do afterwards?
- Whatever you love. Except consuming alcohol, meat, popcorn, soda or bread. Drink water, fresh juices, salad & light food.
- How long does colon hydrotherapy take?
- The average session time is 45 minutes. I will work with you as long as you need. I never turn someone off the table before they are done. I do not 'count tanks'.
- How big is my colon?
- The average colon is 5-6 ft – about the same as your height. The ideal width diameter is 2.5 inches. But many colons are not in good shape, they have bulges, pockets, constrictions & can be stretched. Some lucky people are born with excessively long colons – 12-14 feet. If you know you have a long colon (you'll probably know because you've experienced bowel problems your whole life & have been checked out or measured) please ask for a double session.
- What are the contraindications of colon hydrotherapy?
- Colon cancer, kidney disease or impairment (if you have had kidney surgery, or suspect a problem, it's not worth the risk), the 1st trimester of pregnancy.
- What's the point?
- Colon hydrotherapy removes putrefying waste which will/may/probably be reabsorbed into your blood stream if it doesn't come out. That you not aware of it, does not mean it's not affecting you, you have become used to the symptoms of 'normality'.
- I eat really well & poop every day. I don't need one do I?
- Do you eat 3 meals a day & poop after each meal? Do you breathe polluted air, air conditioned air, experience stress, eat sub-optimally, enjoy air travel, drink anything other than water? If yes, then yes.
- How can I tell if I need colon hydrotherapy?
- Do you have headaches, fatigue, cloudy mind, gas, constipation, diarrhea, backache, spots, furry tongue, bad breath, smelly armpits, bulging tummy – despite working out?
- I've just done a liver flush, do I still need colon hydrotherapy?
- Absolutely. Make sure there are no gallstones lurking in your bowel. Hydrate & love your liver.
- I've just been on a fasting retreat & lost weight, I feel great. I don't need one do I?
- Did you drink bentonite shakes on the fast? Lets get that cement out now before it turns to bricks. The best way to maximise the benefits of any fast or cleanse is to continue with enemas, colemas and colon hydrotherapy afterwards, along with a high raw & cleansing diet.
- How far up does the water go?
- The ileocecal valve at the start of the colon & the end of the small intestine allows matter in, but not back up. Unlike an enema (which we also highly recommend).
Colon Hydrotherapy in Bali
Nigel Mcfarland offers Colon Hydrotherapy at Alchemy in Ubud, Bali:Alchemy
57 Penestanan Klod
Ubud 80571, Bali
Phone: +62 (361) 971-902